Welcome to Saint James!
All are welcome in this place. Our mission is to spread Christ's message of love, forgiveness and reconciliation.
We are a community of disciples seeking to live out our faith in our daily lives. We worship, study, serve, give, pray, encourage and invite others to be a part of this exciting path of discipleship.
We invite you to join us on Sunday mornings, with a professional staffed nursery for service and Sunday School:
- 8:30 a.m. - Coffee and Connectivity
- Starts at 8:45 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. - Sunday School Classes
- 10:00 a.m. - Worship Service with Holy Communion for all baptized
- 11:15 a.m./After Service - Optional Classes and Conversation
Starting on May 22, 2014, join us for contemporary worship on Thursday evenings in the Fellowship Hall:
- 6:00 p.m. - Pizza dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Contemporary Worship Service with Holy Communion for all baptized
If you are new to Fayetteville, we invite you to come worship. If you haven’t been in a church in a while, come try out St. James. If you have questions about God, join us in digging deeper into the Christian faith. If you want to know about God’s forgiveness, come join the seekers here.